Cookies are small pieces of data sent and stored on the hard disk of the user's computer via the browser when the user connects to a website. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected, facilitate the services requested and not usually retained (session cookies) or retain user data for other types of future services and kept for an indefinite period (persistent cookies). Cookies can be either in-house or from third parties.
There are different types of cookies:
- Technical cookies make it easier for the user to navigate and use the different options or services that the website offers, such as logging in, allowing access to certain areas, placing orders, making purchases, filling out forms, registering, security, and enabling features (videos, social networks, etc.).
- Personalisation cookies allow the user to access the services according to his/her preferences (language, browser, configuration, etc.).
- Analysis cookies allow anonymous behaviour analysis of the web users, measure the user's activity, and create navigation profiles to improve the websites.
- Advertising cookies enable the management of advertising spaces on the website.
- Personalised advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces on the website based on the user's behaviour and browsing habits. This lets you customise the advertising displayed on the user's browser.
Therefore, by accessing our website, and under Article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services and data protection regulations, we ask for your consent.Nevertheless, whether you accept them or not at first, you can activate or deactivate these cookies by following the instructions provided by your Internet browser:
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For further information, please check your browser's help or support pages:
- Chrome: support.google.com
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com
- Safari: http://www.apple.com